About Me

My photo
Hello readers! My name is Kate and I'm a 20 year old English/Writing major with a passion for reading and writing. I read so many young adult book blogs and I've decided to start my own!

Friday, May 20, 2011

What Do I Use to Read?

There is something to be said about real books: their smell is intoxicating, the feeling of the weight in your hands, and feeling the pages beneath your fingertips. However, if you're a hardcore reader like me, it's difficult to carry around multiple books with you, especially when your bag is already heavy with textbooks!

Two years ago, my father offered to buy me a Kindle for Christmas and I reluctantly agreed, but it was a great decision! Now, I have over 200 books on my Kindle, all within the reach of my hand! I know that there are a lot of people that refuse to give up hardcover books, and that's cool, but you can mix digital and hardcover.

E-readers are definitely something to look into!

No comments:

Post a Comment