About Me

My photo
Hello readers! My name is Kate and I'm a 20 year old English/Writing major with a passion for reading and writing. I read so many young adult book blogs and I've decided to start my own!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Bought Because of Their Covers

I am insanely guilty of this! Some have worked out, others haven't.



Twilight: Yep, I read this back in 2005 when it came out and the cover was what drew me in. I still think it's one of the better YA covers and has started a bit of a YA cover revolution.

Across the Universe: Haven't even touched it yet but the cover is beautiful.

Stolen by Lucy Christopher: I'm not sure why but I think this cover is just lovely. Its simplicity is what works.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: This book was on everyone's list for interesting covers. Obviously, I am included!

Hush, Hush: I started to read this but couldn't get into it. I plan on trying again but this cover is just amazing!

Delirium: I love everything about this book, including the amazing cover!

Wither: I just grabbed this book one day without even looking at the description. The cover alone sold me.

Anna Dressed in Blood: The title, the cover, just everything works.

The Dark Divine: So pretty!

Hereafter: I am completely in love with this cover but couldn't get into the book. Maybe I'll pick it up again?

1 comment:

  1. As much as I hate to admit it, covers attract me to books, also. In fact, I think I would really enjoy a book blog that did nothing but critique covers!

    ReplyDelete