About Me

My photo
Hello readers! My name is Kate and I'm a 20 year old English/Writing major with a passion for reading and writing. I read so many young adult book blogs and I've decided to start my own!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anna and the French Kiss

Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Source: My Kindle
Pages: 384 Pages
Summary: Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris—until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, √Čtienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt


Review: So I sat down and read Anna and the French Kiss during the blackout when the Northeast lost electricity. It had been sitting on my Kindle for so long and I finally decided to pick it up. This book is frickin amazing! Even though it was a mushy romance novel, there wasn't anything unrealistic about it. I read it in one sitting and it made the time fly by! I don't care much for contemporary YA romances but this book is an absolute must-read!

No comments:

Post a Comment