Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Books I Cannot Wait to Read!

This is my first edition of Books I Cannot Wait to Read! These are all books that have not come out yet that I wish would come out tomorrow :)

Title: Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Release Date: March 6, 2012

So I admit that Delirium didn't suck me in right away, but by the end, I was panting for more! With that cliffhanger of an ending, Pandemonium cannot come faster!




Title: Lost in Time (A Blue Bloods Novel)
Author: Melissa de la Cruz
Release Date: September 27, 2011

I frickin love The Blue Bloods series. I am an absolute die-hard fan of Jack and Schuyler, which makes me hope that the lack of them in Misguided Angel will signal that this book is mostly about them!



Title: Balthazar
Author: Claudia Gray
Release Date: March 6, 2012

Another series I love is the Evernight series, with my favorite being Stargazer. This might actually be the first time I love another love interest for the main character than the main love interest. Balthazar was such an amazing guy and the hot little love scene in Stargazer between him and Bianca made my blood sizzle! With his own novel, I hope Balthazar finds his own happy ending!


Title: Fever (The Chemical Gardens #2)
Author: Lauren DeStefano
Release Date: February 21, 2012

So I initially was not super crazy about Wither, but my confirmed love for Linden has made me return. I feel awful wanting Rhine to learn to love her husband, but it's just how I feel! I'm very curious to see how the next novel pans out. I'm hoping Linden breaks away from his father. One can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment