Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday!

What are the Top Ten Books that I feel like every other book blogger has read but I haven't?

1.) The Jessica Darling Series: It's on my to-read section but I haven't gotten around to it yet!

2.) Anything by Cassandra Clare. I'm not sure if I will read anything by her?

3.) The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I always lie and said I have read this!

4.) Water for Elephants. I saw the movie. Does that count?

5.) The Morganville Vampires. It's on my list!

6.) The Book Thief. Everyone read this in HS, but I somehow missed it?

7.) The Entire Iron Fey Series. Part One is Down!

8.) The "Classics". I've only read Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre, but nothing else.

9.) Anna and the French Kiss. I'm DYING to read this!

10.) Bloodlines. I love Vampire Academy, so I seriously need to pick this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment