About Me

My photo
Hello readers! My name is Kate and I'm a 20 year old English/Writing major with a passion for reading and writing. I read so many young adult book blogs and I've decided to start my own!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shatter Me

Title: Shatter Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Published: 2011
Format: Kindle/Library
Pages: 338
Review: I have basically avoided this book like the plague. Friends on Goodreads praised the book, but it never sounded all that interesting. I was on my local library's website and saw that it was available, so I thought 'what the hell?' and got the ebook. So, I didn't hate the book, but I didn't love it either. I didn't find it original and I didn't connect too much with Juliette. I though the writing was super pretentious interesting and the romance was fairly run of the mill. However, I could not put this book down! I finished it fairly quickly, but the ending didn't leave me super interested in reading the sequels. What kept me reading? I'm not quite sure, but stranger things have happened. Will I read the sequels? Maybe. Probably. I think it kind of depends on its availability the next time I'm looking for some ebooks. At least the covers are super pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment