About Me

My photo
Hello readers! My name is Kate and I'm a 20 year old English/Writing major with a passion for reading and writing. I read so many young adult book blogs and I've decided to start my own!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meant to Be Review

Title: Meant to Be
Author: Lauren Morrill
Publication: 2012
Format: Kindle
Stars: 4 stars
Review: Ugh, look at that beautiful cover. From the second I saw that cover, I knew that book was meant to be mine. Sadly, the book didn't live up to the cover, but I found the book great nonetheless. Julia, the straight A know it all, is on a class trip and is joined by her nemesis, the cute and loveable Jason. One night in London, she starts receiving strange text messages after a party. The text messages make Julia feel all lovey-dovey and Jason agrees to help her find her mystery man, but only as long as Julia lightens up a bit!

This book was so great, so great, though it was a bit predictable. Just by reading this review, you can deduce who is sending the mystery texts, but it doesn't make the book any less great. I'm pretty sure I finished this book in 1-2 days and can I say they were amazing again? Julia is a bit rough around the edges, but she's smart and independent, while Jason is sweet and funny. You definitely need to give this book a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment